stuffed camel

1 whole camel, medium size
1 whole lamb, large size
20 whole chickens, medium size
60 eggs
12 kilos rice
2 kilos pine nuts
2 kilos almonds
1 kilo pistachio nuts
110 gallons water
5 pounds black pepper
Salt to taste

Skin, trim and clean camel (once you get over the hump), lamb and chicken. Boil until tender. Cook rice until fluffy. Fry nuts until brown and mix with rice. Hard boil eggs and peel. Stuff cooked chickens with hard boiled eggs and rice. Stuff the cooked lamb with stuffed chickens. Add more rice. Stuff the camel with the stuffed lamb and add rest of rice. Broil over large charcoal pit until brown. Spread any remaining rice on large tray and place camel on top of rice. Decorate with boiled eggs and nuts. Serves friendly crowd of 80-100.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,
I love it. Sounds like a feast fit for 10 arab men.

Anonymous said...

Yidle, why you gotta be racist? Why u gotta make fun of my ppl like that? We demand a public apology. I'm telling my men folk about your racist sentiments towards them.

4ndi Land said...

iggy, u dont even know any men folk, much less arab men folk, much less 10 arab men folk. so relax no one believes you anyway

4ndi Land said...

also, i insist yidle change her name to trifle_the_first.
before i steal it.

Vincent said...

yidle's comments are racist, cause yidle ignored pig eating rednecks, and polar bear feasting eskimos.

Anonymous said...

do you want to get censored vince

Anonymous said...

whats with the multiple personalities there iggs? You ain't no eh rab (remember thats what bugs bunny used to call arabs, eh rabs, that guy cracked me up every cotton pickin minute).

Also you may have the name teapot, cause I am too lazy to that long name in each time.

Ps:
I love arabs. The greatest person ever was an arab pbuh.

Vincent said...

teapot, your play is ready on my blog. Dont ever challenge me again.

4ndi Land said...

is it? let me check it out vince. it better not be lame or i will reject it as a solution to my challenge.